23 March 2023
The boards of KPA Employment Pension and KPA Employment Pension Insurance have on March 17 signed a joint merger plan that KPA Employment Pension is to be merged into KPA Employment Pension Insurance.
The purpose of the merger is to achieve synergy effects and a more efficient administration, as well as to be able to offer affected customers an even better product.
– With the joint merger plan, we are one step closer to the goal of having a single occupational pension company within KPA Pension. My conviction is that the merger will benefit our existing customers and strengthen our offer further, says Camilla Larsson, CEO of KPA AB and KPA Tjänstepensionsförsäkring.
The merger plan will be presented for approval at the annual general meeting of KPA Occupational Pension on 23 May 2023.
– The advantages of working in a joint occupational pension company are many and it must obviously benefit our customers. The planned merger will give us even better opportunities to offer our customers low fees and a good return, says Johan Sjöström, CEO of KPA Tjänstepension.
• March 17: The boards of KPA Employment Pension and KPA Employment Pension Insurance signed the joint merger plan
• May 23: Decision on approval of the merger plan is made at KPA Tjänstepension AB’s annual general meeting
• End of May: The application for permission to execute the merger plan is sent to the Financial Supervisory Authority
• November 1: Planned merger date.
The Exelerating platform helps you to gain relevant insights into € 6,000+ billion of European institutional assets. We do this by tracking and analysing thousands of public sources of data.Learn more